Acceder al foro

Laguneros en el Mundo

Laguneros del mundo.... punto de encuentro.

me
autor Escrito por Versh
Visitante distinguido
jueves 22 de agosto de 2013 00:23

Police is everywhere equal

In January 12, 2013, Patti Saylor, Ethan's mother, received a call from the assistant to his son, who had accompanied him to the cinema to see 'Zero Dark Thirty', the film based on the military operation in which Osama Bin Laden died. He said that Ethan did not want to leave the film although the film was over and she did not know what to do. When Patti was already about five minutes of the film, called the assistant and knew his son was incosnciente, not breathing and were going to move him to a hospital. Soon after, the young man died. The guards were not filed criminal charges

There are many things that trouble me about the death of Robert Ethan Saylor. Stories of police brutality always carry the special chill that comes with a violation of the public trust even when the perpetrators are off duty and moonlighting as mall cops. I hate that, despite the Maryland chief medical examiner declaring the manner of death as homicide, a grand jury found there was no case to be brought. I hate the detail of the broken throat bones in the autopsy report that point to strangulation. And as a father to someone who, like Saylor, has an extra chromosome, I feel frightened when I see the words “26-year-old man” “Down syndrome” and “killed” in the same headline. I feel so sad to read the telling details that illuminate his personality: that Saylor called for his mom as the officers pressed him to the floor of a movie theater lobby; that friends recalled him as warm and affectionate; that he was such a fan of police dramas on TV that he tried calling 911 to ask officers about their work. 

These cases in the United States, where it is assumed that the police and security guards are properly trained, fill us with anger and helplessness. And we think that in Mexico, after we saw that some inspectors do with our Indians, just need to be killed.

¿Te gustó este tema? puedes compartirlo, ¡es gratis!

Hay 15 respuestas al foro

autor paletero3 el 23/ago, 2013 17:48 Diputado local

@Versh » I dont see your point quite well, you want to kill all inspectors only becouse a few of them act bad?

look the police generally is the point of contact between population and criminal justice system,and each country has its own way to deal with crime, in a study of police behavior it was concluded that  because they must act swiftly, police quickly size up situations in terms of some situations , like ,how serious the situation is,the odds of violence during an arrest is going up is related to how uncooperative suspects act,presence of bystander increases chances of arrests.

cops are people, people is biased , no matter how well trained are, at some point there is the posibility of going off.

El paraiso estaba donde Eva estaba............Adan

autor Versh el 25/ago, 2013 18:23
Visitante distinguido

@paletero3 » 

No. I do not want to kill anyone. I just want point the poor judgment of "those security guys" in specific. The theater´s employees understood the special situation of this man. Why didn't security?. This man was never  a threat for the people. What would of happened if they let him go home? !!NOTHING!..They exceeded their duty. They enforced the law in strict adherence to "the book". Without thinking of the consecuences.

Cops are people!Yes but. If they have a good judgement, the posibility of error is lower. Its not the same a  Down's syndrom that a criminal.

Por mis hijos

autor mixtli el 7/sep, 2013 17:31 Senador

@Versh » 

cops are been re-train to terrorize and abuse the citizens...

you can see it everywere.....and just wait for the new "home land security" polize.....

it will be total control and abuse........

america is been taken it down to the drain....by a  bunch of insane  politicians .......saludos....

http://youtu.be/SI6e0MWqtQA

las pulgas......solas brincan.....

autor elcaliman el 8/sep, 2013 08:27 Gobernador

asi nomas de repente.. pense que me habia equivocado y que habia entrado a la pagina del Nu YORk taims, o del L.A. times, o del Wisconsin state journal , ponganle translate plis!!!!!!!!!!!Tongue Out

que puntadas son esas!!??

autor Versh el 9/sep, 2013 07:40
Visitante distinguido

@elcaliman » 

No no .We are in Mexico, and we read El Siglo, I supposed that you speak English. isn't it?

How many years have you living in the United States?

You don´t need translator. Right?

Por mis hijos

autor mixtli el 9/sep, 2013 08:07 Senador

@Versh » 

para los que batallan con el ingles......curso practico de ingles por ana botella....alcalde de madrid...

http://youtu.be/_vyV1KYjipU

autor elcaliman el 9/sep, 2013 17:55 Gobernador

@Versh » demasiadas preguntas, su post muy bien, solo que recuerde que el foro es en español, y la mayoria somos hispanoparlantes, saludos

autor Versh el 9/sep, 2013 18:10
Visitante distinguido

@elcaliman » 

Sorry. But in this forum everyone can write in any language. The condition is not to offend others or breaking the rules of El Siglo.

I write in English for practice and because there are several forum members in the United States who understand the English.

Bye

Por mis hijos

JAJAJAJJAA

autor soto01 el 9/sep, 2013 20:27 Diputado plurinominal

@elcaliman @Versh » ".....pense que me habia equivocado y que habia entrado a la pagina del Nu YORk taims, o del L.A. times, o del Wisconsin state journal...."

A que Don Jeff Cooper...que puntadas son esas???.............nomás le faltó el Guachinton Pos de Picardias, jajajajajaja

Saludos

Mi pueblo es tan chico que cabe en el corazón...

NO ME HECHE INGLÉS, MISTER...

autor soto01 el 9/sep, 2013 20:29 Diputado plurinominal

@Versh @elcaliman » "... I write in English for practice and because there are several forum members in the United States who understand the English..."

y algunos políglotas de Jimulco´s Flower...

Greetings...from Big Tower....

Mi pueblo es tan chico que cabe en el corazón...

autor Adolfitohitler el 9/sep, 2013 21:02 Diputado federal

@elcaliman @soto01

jjajjajjjajja..CADA LOCO CON SU IDIOMA..unos hablando spanglish..otros spanish..otros in inglich(sir @RasAlGhul y compañia)

otros en ingles sin barreras(@meminpinguin)..otros en italiano..otros en arabe(@elemirmojamed)pero a mi me vale mauser mientras no me critiquen mi aleman-hitleriano-ortodoxo...jjajjajjajjajja

QUE OTROS IDIOMAS NOS FALTARA POR LEER EN ESTE FORO...jjajjajjaLaughing

http://youtu.be/lH4ogvXCFA0

SIEMPRE SONRÍE A LA VIDA Y LA FUERZA ESTARÁ CONTIGO :- )

autor elcaliman el 10/sep, 2013 14:20 Gobernador

@soto1 jojojoroijojo!! verdad que que puntachos !!!!!!!!!Cool

autor elcaliman el 10/sep, 2013 14:42 Gobernador

@Adolfitohitler @RasAlGhul » adolfito aqui nomas mirando al @Versh que en cualquier gancho se atora, haber de su ronquito pechito tirele unos canticos alemanes futboleros !!

autor Adolfitohitler el 10/sep, 2013 19:12 Diputado federal

@elcaliman

unos canticos futboleros de mi ronco pechito??

ahi te van en Aleman--compayeee...!!

http://youtu.be/tffACIijQ8k

SIEMPRE SONRÍE A LA VIDA Y LA FUERZA ESTARÁ CONTIGO :- )

autor mixtli el 13/sep, 2013 07:11 Senador

@Versh » 

this is the new police ..... home land security training.....

http://youtu.be/Z5olKm-CUyo

Más escritos de Laguneros en el Mundo

E.U. residencia permanente

Escrito el 08 de marzo 2018 por dxtr

FELESIDADES A TODOS LOS AGÜELITOS DEL FORO

Escrito el 25 de agosto 2017 por ChiloDays

¿Qué opina de la propuesta para que solo 'migrantes VIP' puedan entrar legalmente a EU?

Escrito el 03 de agosto 2017 por @admin01

¿a dónde de vagos?

Escrito el 14 de abril 2017 por ToRo

TRUMP quiere MURO primero que pague LAS CHELAS

Escrito el 27 de septiembre 2016 por artillerodel87

Viajando al terruño

Escrito el 08 de junio 2016 por ToRo

FELIZ CUMPLE AÑOS PARA LAGUNEROHASTALAMUERT

Escrito el 07 de junio 2016 por torreonero

Lady $ 100.00 y Ladies Policías de a $ 100.00

Escrito el 27 de abril 2016 por artillerodel87

Pos ¿cuánto cuesta el dólar 18.90, 189.00, 1,890.00, 189,000.00 ó 1'890,000.00 baros?

Escrito el 22 de enero 2016 por artillerodel87

Tengo que hacer dos importantes declaraciones, y expresar algo trascendental...

Escrito el 28 de diciembre 2015 por Lagunerohastalamuert

Mientras se van Santa Claus y Los Reyes Magos... [Comentarios a las Noticias]

Escrito el 22 de diciembre 2015 por artillerodel87

Tu, ¿A Quién le Comprarías?

Escrito el 16 de diciembre 2015 por carvato

Dos canciones de Paul Anka.

Escrito el 04 de diciembre 2015 por smuraros

pemex en EUA

Escrito el 04 de diciembre 2015 por DJROJAS

¿ Por qué es La Laguna ?

Escrito el 07 de septiembre 2015 por artillerodel87

FELICIDADES COMPAYE DEMON..!!

Escrito el 15 de agosto 2015 por Adolfitohitler

“La izquierda” de AMLO, intolerante e ignorante: Dresser

Escrito el 16 de junio 2015 por analitica

,,,DICE DONALD TRUMP

Escrito el 16 de junio 2015 por RasAlGhul

El sabor de la vida III

Escrito el 14 de junio 2015 por santrig

nos quiere cargar el payaso

Escrito el 23 de abril 2015 por ToRo

¿Te gustó este tema? puedes compartirlo, ¡es gratis!

Foros de el Lector en El Siglo de Torreón.